Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bear Flag, FAZ & IMAX trades

Good posting about the current bear flag formation of the markets...except for the hideous bear flags on the webpage.  I guess bears = suck...so its a good correlation of the market going down.

I like the movement in FAZ but got pulled away this morning when it was lower.  Currently have a order in to add to my position...

...update....just picked up more at 57.90.  I chased a little higher as I was trying to get cute and run it down to 57.60, but didn't quite make it.   At least I got it though....missed out on MGM as it's down 5% since I posted about it earlier.  Also closed out my IMAX position earlier today at 18.27 for a small gain (.45/share).  Was never really comfortable in that position so it feels good to close that out without any damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment